Prisus Research Inc.
Andrew Patrick, Ph.D.
Independent Research and Consulting
Specialist in Privacy, Security, and Usability
Prisus Research Inc. is a boutique research and consulting firm founded by Andrew Patrick. Prisus Research can help you ensure that privacy, security, and usability are built into your products or services.
Andrew Patrick is an international leader in privacy engineering, and one of the founders of the field of usable security. He has over 25 years of experience in industrial, government, and academic settings. For larger projects, Prisus Research can assemble a team of experts to meet your requirements.
||Research and Analysis
WORKSHOPS & TRAINING
Andrew Patrick also offers workshops and training courses:
- Privacy Engineering for Entrepreneurs and Start-Ups
- 1-day general workshop
- multi-day intensive workshop and consultation customized to your product or service
- Privacy Engineering for Large Organizations and Government Departments
- Conducting Privacy Impact Assessments
- Analyzing Web Applications and Services for Security and Privacy
- Privacy Awareness Training
We can also customize a session for your specific needs.
Education: Ph.D., Cognitive Psychology, U. Western Ontario
Employment History (details here):
- IT Research Analyst at Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada (2010-2017)
- Adjunct Research Professor at Carleton University (1988-1991, 2003-)
- Group Leader and Senior Researcher at National Research Council (NRC) (2001-2009)
- Manager and Researcher at Nortel (1998-2001)
- Researcher at Communications Research Centre (CRC) (1989-1998)
Andrew Patrick is based in Ottawa, Canada and practices around the world.
You can reach Andrew Patrick at:
E-mail: email@example.com (Preferred)
Phone | Text | WhatsApp | Signal: +1 (613) 277-9211